The 2012 AAPS Annual Meeting and Exposition was a great venue to meet with our current partners and dicuss our technologies with many new faces. MatTek presented 7 scientific posters and exhibited at the exposition. If you did not get a chance to stop by our poster presentations, please click the titles below for copies of the presentations.
- An in vitro Human Airway Model (EpiAirway) for Rapid Toxicity and Formulation Screening of Nasal Drug Delivery Stystems
- Development and Characterization of a New 3-demensional Psoriatic Tissue Model
- Development of a Human 3-demensional Corneal Full Thickness Tissue Model for Eye Irritation Testing
- in vitro Human Airway Model of Asthma and COPD
- in vitro Phototoxicity Screening Assay for Systemically Administered Pharmaceuticals
- Infection Models of HSV-2 and Chlamydia Using Organotypic Human Vaginal Ectocervical and Endocervical Tissues
- Modeling of Vaginal Drug Delivery of Pharmaceuticals Using an in vitro Vaginal-ectocervical Tissue