MatTek is always recruiting new team members to help us serve our growing customer base and develop innovative products and applications to meet the needs of researchers in the new millenium. If you are a team player with the energy to keep up with a growing tech company, we want to hear from you!
- Cutting-edge tissue culture R&D
- Involved in dynamic emerging market
- New labs (floor space increased by 50%)
- Opportunity to grow with the company
- Friendly, teamwork focused culture
- Excellent record of employee retention
MatTek Corporation, the leading manufacturer of 3D human tissues, has an immediate opportunity for a full-time Production Technician to join our team. The Production Technician will be a member of a group that is involved in all aspects of the tissue production process. Responsibilities include maintenance, subculturing and cryobanking of cells used in products, media and reagent preparation, packaging of product for shipment to customers and recording detailed manufacturing procedures. The ideal candidate will be able to perform the tasks above and enjoy working in a team environment.
Summary of Qualifications:
-Associates degree or BS in biology with 2+ year’s hands-on experience with cell culture required.
-Previous experience in tissue engineering is highly desirable.
-Candidates must be able to work Mon-Fri along with some holidays and Saturdays on a rotating schedule.
-MatTek offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Please forward resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
MatTek is a fast-growing biotech company focused on tissue engineering and developing innovative products for life scientists around the world. We engineer human tissues that act as replacements for lab animals for testing cosmetics, chemicals and pharmaceuticals. We believe in advancing science to create better solutions that reduce the use of animals in lab testing, while still keeping humans safe. We are looking for a creative, motivated go-getter who is hungry to apply their skills to a rapidly growing brand.
The graphic design intern will work with members of the marketing department to conceptualize, design, and create new digital and printed collateral under new branding guidelines. The ideal candidate is an art school student, looking to expand their portfolio with work created for a real company. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to gain experience and apply their creative skills in a professional setting.
- Create custom, visually-appealing design under the guidance of the marketing team
- Apply design skills towards email marketing, print and digital collateral, and product packaging
- Learn how to maintain consistent quality and branding across all communication mediums
- Assist in the conceptualization, design, and creation of a full product catalog
- Participate in brainstorming to create new ideas to engage MatTek’s audience and distill highly technical jargon and information into creative messaging
- Currently enrolled in a college/university pursuing a design major
- Proficiency in Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Have completed graphic design courses in typography and layout
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work a full-time schedule for the summer
- Attention to detail, ownership, and follow-through
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, and also work effectively in a team
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task under deadlines
- Photography skills or talent is a bonus!
Full-time, Monday through Friday, $15/hour
To apply, send a resume and 2-3 samples of your best work to email@example.com.